Friday, February 26, 2010

Randomly Delicious


Happy Friday all! It’s been one heck of a week. Knee deep in those revisions, and loving every minute of it. It’s all starting to come together except for one scene, which I have moved four times. Stupid sneaky scene!

Anyhoo, I have decided to revise this blog like I revise my manuscript, one step at a time. Got me one of those fancy Shelfari thingies. (Went with the black. Thanks, Michael!) But I’m not just talking about looks. No, no – we talkin’ content.

One thing that I have been working on is a blogging schedule. I admire you Mon-thru-Frid’ers, but Momma’s got one crazy life. I am dedicated to this blog, but there have been weeks where getting a single post is labor intensive. But I think I have come up with a way to give you a Mon, Wed, and Friday line up.

I am really excited about two new things that I am rolling out next week. So excited and I just can’t hide it, nor would I try. Can’t lie to you people.

First, on Monday, I am announcing a contest that I will be hosting right here on Eyes 2 Page. It’s a unique spin on an old game. One that should prove to be a lot of fun, and with three prizes up for grabs –no less. (Insert girl squeal, manly “Yea, that’s cool,” or YA unimpressed teenage angsty “Whateves”) So, tune in Monday and wear your creative jeans.

Second, starting this next Wednesday, I will be starting “Whatcha Say Wednesdays.” It’s a great chance for us all to learn more about our peers, and hopefully even more about ourselves. Topics will range from serious to daydreaming to downright silly. But I will not ask you your favorite color, because, well, I don’t have one, and I will be sharing too.

So, I ask you my fine penned friends, what else would you like to see from this blog? What posts have you enjoyed? What’s your favorite color? Haha, Jus’ kitten!


Ok, stepping away from the coffee now...

6 comments:

  1. I have some things I'd like to work out on my blog also, but I just don't have the time or energy right now to learn something new.

    I like the black, but that's because you have so many other bright things on it. The Shelfari sounds cool; I haven't been reading much myself lately - except for beta reads - and I always enjoy seeing what others are reading/recommending.

    I'm lucky to do two posts a week, and mine aren't consistent either. Good luck with your three days schedule and consistent content. That takes dedication!

    ........dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy if I can get in two posts a week so I'm impressed by your intention to do three.

    I don't have any great suggestions for content but I'll toss about blue as my favorite color, favorite hair color that is. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those are good ideas.
    I only blog four times a week, so don't feel bad you can't do it every day. Damn, I wouldn't know what to say every day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! More to read. Nice bookshelf btw! As far as content goes, just write from your heart, and I'm sure your readers will all love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog, the background is amazing and it sounds like I'm joining at the right time with some new blog material! Love it!! I am excited to follow you!

    ReplyDelete